MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
BOOT CAMP TRAINING SERIES
Boot Camp Interpreter Training Series
Get ready to learn a a fast-paced, high intensity level that is right on point. Buckle up!” – Craig
The Boot Camp Training Series has been developed to give the interpreter-in-training incrementally challenging practice with the skills and techniques required to eventually pass the State Interpreter Certification Exams.
The Series includes:
- State Written Exam Preparation Boot Camp
- State Oral Exam Preparation Boot Camp–LEVEL 1: Beginner to Intermediate
- State Oral Exam Preparation Boot Camp–LEVEL 2:Intermediate to Advanced
- State Oral Exam Preparation Boot Camp–LEVEL 3: Advanced
All training materials are original and designed to expand your legal vocabulary and command of industry-specific terms. Incremental practice is essential to interpreter skills building in all three interpretive modes:
- Sight Translation (ST)
- Consecutive Interpreting (CI)
- Simultaneous Interpreting (SI)
State Written Exam Preparation Boot Camp (6 hours)
GOAL: familiarize participants with the test format to minimize test-day jitters and improve ENGLISH SKILLS.
This practical workshop will help you get a “LEG UP” on the State Interpreter Certification WRITTEN Exam. This intense ENGLISH ONLY workshop was developed to enhance your test-taking skills and give you that extra dose of self-confidence through targeted practice in the three central testing areas:
- English Language–grammar, synonyms, antonyms and idioms
- Judicial System & Court-Related Terms
- Interpreter Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct
The instructor employs the communicative teaching method acting as a coach while challenging and guiding the participants through a series of sample exam exercises designed to expand your test-taking skills through targeted practice.
Karen, I took the state written exam today, and passed! Your workshop definitely gave me an edge.
SOLUTIONS provided by Interpreter Translation.